car insurance advice for teenager

Is it cheaper for lasses than lads?

If someone passes their test at 18 and doesn't drive much at all and is rarely insured until they're 22 will it be cheaper than for a 17 year old because they are older or is it purely based on experience?

Try quinn direct thats who i went with i had a l reg corsa registered in m23 and it cost me 1300. As for the bloke whos son writ his car off after two weeks thank him, its no wonder we have to pay through the roof when things like this happen.

.whitey. said:
Try quinn direct thats who i went with i had a l reg corsa registered in m23 and it cost me 1300. As for the bloke whos son writ his car off after two weeks thank him, its no wonder we have to pay through the roof when things like this happen.

You're paying for all the uninsured drivers, not the decent people who pay through the nose to insure their cars. So your anger is misplaced mate.

my anger lol is not misplaced, i am simply pointing out facts. If i were paying for uninsured drivers why are young women driving quotes considerably less than young mens.

.whitey. said:
my anger lol is not misplaced, i am simply pointing out facts. If i were paying for uninsured drivers why are young women driving quotes considerably less than young mens.

Young male drivers premiums are high because they are a high risk. My premiums are high because there are thousands of uninsured drivers out there. It's not that hard to work out.

I had the first car my daughter drove registered in my name and then bunged her on as a named driver.

When the little sweetheart wrote it off after 6 months they did question me about why I had two cars, at which point I put my snottiest voice on and told them it was none of their bloody business how many cars I had, which seemed to work.

As long as the kid is living at the same address as you (e.g. not away at Uni etc.) there shouldn’t be a problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.