Car Parking Fines

They need to give a grace period to read T&C and pay. Usually 10 minutes but some are 5 minutes. Don't pay when it goes to debt collection explain, it should get cancelled at that stage. If not and it did go to court they've not got a leg to stand on.
From the pictures I'm assuming you did a yew turn at the entrance?
Yeah, I reversed into their entrance, then left. I parked on that road about 30 metres from the entrance.

It's annoying they do this. I wonder how many people get caught like this and end up paying.

Yeah, I reversed into their entrance, then left. I parked on that road about 30 metres from the entrance.

It's annoying they do this. I wonder how many people get caught like this and end up paying.
Ye don't worry about it, it'll be cancelled at debt collection stage mate, just phone them and explain.

I parked up in McDonlalds, nipped to a cash machine around the corner to withdraw £20.00 for food and work’s Super 6.

Went into McDonalds, chicken nuggets/drink for daughter and got the £10.00 for Super 6

Got a parking fine a week later saying it was only for McDonalds customers only.

Can’t prove i went in as paid with cash, didn’t keep the receipt and i argued my case but it was passsed to a Collection company called Debt Recovery Plus who added another £80.00 (total £160.00)

Paying a tenner back each month

My conclusion : Parking Company’s are c*nts and the amount they charge in fines are a disgrace - cap it at £20/£30

They prey on the vulnerable and people who make honest mistakes where fines should be cancelled

Fucks sake!! Never pay anything to debt recovery plus. They will just threaten you with all sorts. The primary contract is not with them. They cannot take you to court. Turn up pepipoo private parking forms and seeinfo on DRS. Cancel standing orders immediately

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.