Car Registration plate

bluemoon27 said:
Gaudino said:
Had C7TY M, but flogged it a year ago after final warning for 'spacing' from DVLA. They can simply take them back you know? Bastids. Anyhow, got D8 CTY waiting to go on now. (DB my initials) Not as good, but legal.

got stopped off good old rochdale police a couple of weeks ago and was goa charge me but i carry the originals with me in the boot and if you offer to change them on the spot you cant get done for them

I live in Rochdale, and believe me, if you get pulled a couple of times, and they have made a note that you were spoken to and warned, and are caught again, the sods WILL do you. And DVLA will take an interest, and will after two or three times being fined reclaim the plates. Not saying for a minute I agree with this, I think its petty, just be careful mate.

I own C7 TTY.

I'm just about to change cars so let me know if anyone would like to buy it.

I'm just selling the Registration Plate (number plate). It's already on a retension certificate so for the right price C7TTY is all yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.