Car Registration plate

Corky said:
ratherdeadthanred said:
Corky said:
MC 56 FAC

love that one!

Made it up to be honest, I was just thinking of a good one that would exhist.

Got offered MC 56 CUP a few years ago, but it was thousands of pounds, no chance!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.boldreg.co.uk/number_plates/FA11%20CUP//21/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.boldreg.co.uk/number_plates/FA11%20CUP//21/#</a>
It's that expensive it's one of those you need to call up to ask for!

levets said:
sdm said:
Does anyone remember that blue Toyota Celica that used to park near the social club at maine road? It was sky blue with K1PPAX as the reg,cool as fuck.

Yes... the real reg was K10 PAX. He put the bolt with a black cover under the 0, to the left so it read KIPPAX.

Sure it was a publican from Stoke/Stafford?

I remember seeing "K19PAX" on a car outside Maine Road

Hi Pink Panther, I think you are refering to Mark Bitner who used to run the 40 Club @ Maine Road. He lives in Spain now, but I still get stopped to ask if I am him. A few weeks ago I was in a car park and a woman came up to me and said she loved the reg and had seen it on a car in Spain. I told her that was Mark's car which he had slightly altered. My registration is K I P A X. There has never been a need to to 'add a bolt here' or 'twist or stretch a letter' there. So many people over the years have acknowledged the plate and I forget it's on the car. One minute you're driving along then a car pulls up with people waving and giving you thumbs up, or they come chatting to you at the petrol station etc - it's great being a City fan!! I've even had 'that lot' from Trafford complimenting it - now that is some acolade! It's time somebody else benefited from the plate now as I'm due to sell it.

Who can forget the most appropriate plate for BMW (or Rag) drivers
w4nkr.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.