Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

Nice to see that mighty London, the home of Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, West Ham etc will be represented in the last sixteen draw by...Charlton Athletic.

Charlton away. I like it there and not been for a while.

Think last time I went there was the opening game when we'd come back up, didn't go that well!

I will however accept that these days we can field a slightly stronger team than that one.

Dippers at home. Give them a spanking and remind them that despite the WC being over they're still shit.

i would like to take Liverpool on but i think, given the scheduling date being pre-Christmas, it's got to be as easy a draw as possible

edit; actually that's bollocks, half the squad will have been home for 2 weeks, fuck it, give us Liverpool.

An easy draw at home because the next round is straight after the World Cup, so our best players who have gone to the World Cup probably won’t play. We don’t need a tough game against a PL team like Forest, Southampton, Wolves, Newcastle, etc, who’s players haven’t gone to the World Cup.

Lincoln at home would be ideal.

Au contraire, use it as a warm up for the Leeds away game the following week. I think the games are on the 21st/22nd December and we play Leeds on the 28th. Useful to have a stern test against decent opposition before we go to Leeds. Especially as Leeds are out so don't have the luxury of a game to get a team gelling again. The WC QFs are the 9th and 10th Dec and the semi's are the 13th/14th Dec. That's 2 to 2 and a half weeks before we play Leeds away. The majority of players will be back by those dates having played 5 or 6 games in 4-5 weeks. Less than usual for this time of year.

Nice to see that mighty London, the home of Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, West Ham etc will be represented in the last sixteen draw by...Charlton Athletic.
The others have been torn apart. Good to see the draw being conducted by not one but TWO ex rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.