Carabao Cup 4th Round Games - 20/21/22 December '22

The price of being at a club that regularly qualifies for European competition, and progresses deep in the competition. The players would have been well aware of that before they joined. They can't really claim they were unaware of the potential demands on them. As for some of them still not back in Manchester; I hadn't seen that, and am shocked that the club have (presumably) okayed that. If any of our lads had played every minute for England (and I don't think any of them did), they'd have played five games in, what, nearly 3 weeks. Would they have played much less in the same period a "normal" domestic campaign? The same also applies to the Portuguese and Spanish lads and Nathan, of course.
Yeah get that view, but we pay peple a lot of money to make these decisions and they get it right more often than not. None will be away without Peps blessing.

Yeah get that view, but we pay peple a lot of money to make these decisions and they get it right more often than not. None will be away without Peps blessing.
As I acknowledged in my previous post. There's no way the players are away this long after finishing in Qatar without permission. I can only presume that the club are sacking off the Carabao Cup this season. Will it be justified? If we're still in the running for the two main competitions come next spring; absolutely. I'm definitely expecting, barring injuries, that a full squad will be available for the game at L***s on the 28th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.