Carabao Cup Final 2019 - Sold Out

Still quite a few seats left. 1st tier has mostly gone but you can easily get decent seats in pairs etc on the upper tier

Can you ring up and buy a cityzens card and a ticket in the same phone call, or failing that any idea when/if they go on open sale ?

Last edited:
I’ve been trying to buy a ticket this morning on my mates Cityzen membership for a friend but it still says restricted sale and he can’t buy even though other games are available. Is there another membership that he doesnt have and mean he can only buy on open sale?

I’ve been trying to buy a ticket this morning on my mates Cityzen membership for a friend but it still says restricted sale and he can’t buy even though other games are available. Is there another membership that he doesnt have and mean he can only buy on open sale?
Call them. My valid citizens number didn’t work. Sorted on the phone. Took an age though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.