Carabao Cup Final 2019 - Sold Out

I got 3 together in top tier (I'm a cheapskate) about an hour ago, however that was lucky as most were just odd singles. When i'd look just after 12 there were loads together, so selling quite well it seems.

Yes. A fair amount of these 'new' tickets look to be in the Club Wembley ring at £150. The seats are very comfortable there from my one experience in them, and the bars are Club- Wembley only so less people to fight through!

Very roughly 700 left. 30 in lower tier, 220 club Wembley, 450 top tier.

Does club wembley count?

If you omit them then 480 left for a club whose fans are traveling down on sunday for a shite kick off time with trains/driving getting you back late is good especially as Chelsea only sold out a few days ago and them ****s only need to get a tube

Does club wembley count?

If you omit them then 480 left for a club whose fans are traveling down on sunday for a shite kick off time with trains/driving getting you back late is good especially as Chelsea only sold out a few days ago and them ****s only need to get a tube

When did simple logic matter to tabloids?

There's a fair chunk of Club Wembley available on the booking site, so I guess it counts, but for a lot...

When did simple logic matter to tabloids?

There's a fair chunk of Club Wembley available on the booking site, so I guess it counts, but for a lot...

If there 480 left then we’ve sold approximately 1,000 more than our original allocation. There has been no SOS to Supporters Clubs this year to shift extra tickets and the remaining seats will e sold in the next couple of days. Not bad for a Club that now gets to Wembley virtually every year.

Just bought one in the top tier. These are selling like hot cakes!!!
We should sell out our whole allocation. Good stuff!!

Just bought what appears to be the only two together left in the upper tiers.
Very limited availability. They best not be holding back tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.