Carabao Cup Final 2019 - Sold Out

Call them. My valid citizens number didn’t work. Sorted on the phone. Took an age though.
Cheers for the reply.

Managed to get one at 12pm today as his Cityzen's wasn't a matchday member. Must have been a lot of corporate tickets sents back at block 123 on the half way line had loads of available seats towards the back 8 rows. I got mine in 124 at the end of January and block 123 wasn't showing available then. Also think season ticket holders can buy additional now as well as i logged back in with my account and gave the option to do it.

Lots of blocks with some in. Not many in the bottom tier. just got one.

I got 3 together in top tier (I'm a cheapskate) about an hour ago, however that was lucky as most were just odd singles. When i'd look just after 12 there were loads together, so selling quite well it seems.

Not sure why it is letting ST back in. I didn’t think that was part of the sales criteria.

I would say less than 500 left now. Most blocks only singles but 531 had some together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.