Carabao Cup Final plans

Got our tickets last week just noticed the kids tickets don't have any markings to say junior just have full price on all of them is this right I am sure last games at Wembley had something on them to say they are for kids only, obviously it doesn't matter, but I have a spare now so thinking of selling as an adult.

Got our tickets last week just noticed the kids tickets don't have any markings to say junior just have full price on all of them is this right I am sure last games at Wembley had something on them to say they are for kids only, obviously it doesn't matter, but I have a spare now so thinking of selling as an adult.

Yes mate, mine the same, full price adult tics.

Still not got mine yet city said they were posted last week
What's going on? Why have some people had theirs days ago, I'm starting to get worried.

when those chav rent boys start their " champions of europe you'll never sing that " bollox ,me and my lad and nephew will be replying

" 100 points you'll never sing that "

join in with us fellow blues
As sung on the stairs of SS3....'I'm not a racist, you'll never sing that'.

Maybe our bottom & top tiers could do it alternatively...

Still not got mine yet city said they were posted last week
What's going on? Why have some people had theirs days ago, I'm starting to get worried.

In the same boat. Same happened with Everton, tickets arrived a week after the game. Think others were in the same boat with Everton, but don't trust the post here

In the same boat. Same happened with Everton, tickets arrived a week after the game. Think others were in the same boat with Everton, but don't trust the post here

That doesn't sound good.
I think the website says contact the club if you don't have them by tomorrow (Thursday), but today may be fine as well.

I expect the fix will be to pick replacements up at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.