Carabao Cup Final plans

Decided not to buy a ticket for the game. Instead we're staying in a hotel near Wembley, soaking up the atmosphere, and then finding a pub nearby to watch both of that afternoon's games. Afterwards we're visiting some family friends who live in Edgware and going home the next morning.

Decided not to buy a ticket for the game. Instead we're staying in a hotel near Wembley, soaking up the atmosphere, and then finding a pub nearby to watch both of that afternoon's games. Afterwards we're visiting some family friends who live in Edgware and going home the next morning.
Don't all the pubs have to close within the vicinity of wembley on a final day? all pubs normally have to stop serving 30 mins to 60 mins before kick off,I'm not sure cos we are always inside the stadium 30 mins before kick off

Don't all the pubs have to close within the vicinity of wembley on a final day? all pubs normally have to stop serving 30 mins to 60 mins before kick off,I'm not sure cos we are always inside the stadium 30 mins before kick off
Yes they all close an hour before kick off & are closed for some time after. I didn't have a ticket for the final in 2016 but went along with a mate with this idea. It's enforced quite a way around, not really sure to what effect as it just moves all those without tickets back onto the tube & into central London unsegregated whereas before you were in different pubs & areas. Seems daft.

Yes they all close an hour before kick off & are closed for some time after. I didn't have a ticket for the final in 2016 but went along with a mate with this idea. It's enforced quite a way around, not really sure to what effect as it just moves all those without tickets back onto the tube & into central London unsegregated whereas before you were in different pubs & areas. Seems daft.
Should add have added: we're watching the game at a pub in Kingsbury that's about five miles from the stadium.

Simple for me.
Finish work at 12.30. Ride home to Wealdstone. Get changed. Walk to Moons in Harrow. Drink beer. Get the Met to Wembley. Living in London does have the occasional advantage.

We're staying at the Kingsland hotel in Harrow - should get there about 10am and then straight to Moons ;) (same as our last trip to Wembley)

That doesn't sound good.
I think the website says contact the club if you don't have them by tomorrow (Thursday), but today may be fine as well.

I expect the fix will be to pick replacements up at Wembley.

Mine still not received
Our ticket office is rubbish always has been always will be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.