Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

When Silva, Aguero and Dinho were waiting to lift the cup, I thought to myself, ‘there will only be 2 left’.

Lovely performance from Phil. Stones was better in the second half. Some crucial defensive headers. Brilliant save from Bravo when called upon.

Did what they set out (win the cup) despite the gash officiating. Happy for the lads.

About time Tyler retired ….so much bias against us and how plucky villa were.....some comments I just shook my head at..."villas victory against lpool should have an asterix against it as they were out of the country"...."City just cant pump it into the box any more since Dzekos departure" (obviously forgetting both our goals and many more since his departure)
Dinho motm special mentions to Rodri and Foden

He’s a joint Rag / Dipper fan. I’m enjoying his pain.

That wanker Mason tried his best to help them get a result.

Media will be gutted, long may it continue.

League Cup Champions 2020!!!

I'm banking on a new "twist" in the ban running as the main stories tomorrow and about 3 pages down City winning the cup from a corner that shouldn't have been given.

Utter shit reffin yet again but I dont give a fuck cos we won it, get the fuck in!

Well done lads. We were excellent and without the fuck up, it could/would have been another massacre. These “bad” seasons are pretty good these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.