Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn what? Please educate me ;-)
Bloody obvious.

Mancini dropped Pontilimon for the final against Wigan. Hart was beaten by a header that Pontilimon would have plucked out of the air.

The Engineer kept his promise and played Caballero against the dippers. He saved three penalties in a row to win the shoot out.

Bravo also has a very good record in shoot outs this season.

Bloody obvious.

Mancini dropped Pontilimon for the final against Wigan. Hart was beaten by a header that Pontilimon would have plucked out of the air.

The Engineer kept his promise and played Caballero against the dippers. He saved three penalties in a row to win the shoot out.

Bravo also has a very good record in shoot outs this season.
It won't get to the shoot out,that is the point,that is the difference between the 2 keepers,we wouldn't play bravo against the arses in the league so why v the same team in a cup final,makes no sense to me

The Carabao Cup Final is now a must win. Otherwise with the possibility to end up the season winning only one trophy after all this hype and high expectations might lead to considering the season outcome as a failure

The Carabao Cup Final is now a must win. Otherwise with the possibility to end up the season winning only one trophy after all this hype and high expectations might lead to considering the season outcome as a failure

Never a failure if we win the premier league. Just slightly disappointing if we don't win anything else.

They gonna play Ospina instead of Cech.
Tbh I am much more worried about unforced errors from defenders like just toally giving the ball away like Stones can do sometimes or Walker brainfuck like yesterday etc.

Arsenal have some good attackers that can punish even half mistakes. I wouldnt trust Stones for this game. Ota-Laporte or Ota-Kompany duo for me.

My only concern is Sane, is he going to be interested, he didn't look it last night and if he's not ready then I'd almost prefer to play Zinchenko there and Danilo at left back, extreme though that sounds
Sane's lethal when he's up for it but to become a truly world class player he can't pick and choose his matches. Even allowing for him being short of match fitness that was a very casual 45 minutes last night but I'd still be inclined to start him on Sunday alongside Sterling and Sergio.

The only positive we can look forward to is at least they won’t try to kick lumps out of us from the first whistle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.