Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you not doing the game?

Spares keep coming up on here etc.
Would love to but am with the missus and her uni friends (and husbands), most of whom are not interested in going to the match. So the compromise for me and an Arsenal supporting husband among them is to find a decent pub so we can watch and everyone else can chat. This was a sort of exchange deal for dragging her to Amsterdam week after next to see a few mates of mine.

We’ll be at the Basel match watching the academy, though (the missus is Swiss, from Basel, so it was an ordeal to convince her to go after the first leg). Still trying to see if I can sneak away for the Chelsea match (if I can get a ticket).

That's the one, @SebastianBlue ! Just had a look at the photos and that's the place. It's further up the Euston Road from the station than I had remembered. I actually got the place off some thread on here that was having the same discussion about blue-friendly pubs in London, as I remember it. I knew that I was going to be in London that day for the Everton-City match. Does a decent pint, and acceptable pub food of course. Kudos to @Scooby Blue for spotting where I was talking about.
Thank you and @Scooby Blue — it does look like it’ll fit the group well.

No one is championing Bravo starting for his talent versus Ederson so that scenario is unlikely.

Those posters just understand why Pep is picking him, even if they’d do it differently on paper.
Let's just hope we dominate, win easily, bravo has a quiet game then none of us will be any the wiser and we can all get drunk and celebrate what really matters.

cannot afford to play anything less than our strongest team. we know its not going to happen but ederson is a major player in our team. not only as a stopper but as an outfield player as well.
Ederson
Walker
Vinny
Otamendi
Zinchenco
Fernandinho
De Bryne
Sane
Silva
Bernado
Aguero

cannot afford to play anything less than our strongest team. we know its not going to happen but ederson is a major player in our team. not only as a stopper but as an outfield player as well.
Ederson
Walker
Vinny
Otamendi
Zinchenco
Fernandinho
De Bryne
Sane
Silva
Bernado
Aguero

How many times does Pep have to say Bravo will play before people try and accept it!?

I do accept it, however it think he is wrong!

Can see it both ways. Ederson is obviously a far better keeper but Bravo has been promised he will play in the cups. He seems to be popular with the other players so if he was dropped out of the blue it could do a hell of a lot of damage in terms of team morale and some key players may think less of Pep in the long term

But there’s no point saying that Ederson should play. He won’t so we need to accept it and get behind Bravo.

Same thing happened with Willy 2 years ago and he ended up winning us the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.