Carabao Cup Final - Sun 26 Feb '23

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll top that mate. Rashford will win it by a mile, Odegaard will come second for being Arsenal captain, and Haaland will be a distant third having only scored 45 goals instead of 60.

Personally, if this season was to end today, my pick for POTS would be Odegaard. He's been absolutely top quality for Arsenal.
Some player

The narrative is funny anyway, because they currently sitting third in the league when they have actually finished second at some points, so they’re not actually doing any better in the league than they have at other points in the last decade.

They won this cup under Mourinho, so again, it’s not like it’s some huge improvement there either

So I don’t actually understand this whole thing about them being back
That's because they actually got a real manager who's been truly getting a tune out of them.

They got rid of most out of their dross, bought good players, look and play like team again and are on the upward trajectory. Their progress under Ten Hag is undeniable and in no way comparable to the dross served under every manager they got since Ferguson left.

Now you can keep your blue tinted specs on and let your bias get in the way of the obvious or just admit that they're going to be a real pain in the ass in the future.

Pains me to say it, but tent peg has got them playing this season(not hard I suppose considering). But fuck me if it wasn’t before, it’s clear as day what the MO is from “the powers that be”. Operation big rag push, fans paying good money to watch your team get shafted against the vermin. Really would love to see a team just say fuck it and walk off.
The #SOO campaign was met with a less then enthusiastic response from many on here. You were all warned that, if you didn't back our Herculean efforts and support Ole, leading to his sacking, that eventually "The World's Greatest Club"™ would find a manager who actually knew what he was doing. So be it.

That's because they actually got a real manager who's been truly getting a tune out of them.

They got rid of most out of their dross, bought good players, look and play like team again and are on the upward trajectory. Their progress under Ten Hag is undeniable and in no way comparable to the dross served under every manager they got since Ferguson left.

Now you can keep your blue tinted specs on and let your bias get in the way of the obvious or just admit that they're going to be a real pain in the ass in the future.
Unfortunately I had to like your post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.