Carabao Cup final tickets

I've got one ticket 17 -21 category 5. Block 529, Row 35, paid 32.50.
Collection only from Middleton.

Folks,

I've got a single ticket that I can't use (clash with family visit!) for the final. Block 531. Row 29. Cost price: £56. PM if interested.

I live in London so should be easy to pick up or I can post.

Anthony.

Ticket has been sold.

Due to work commitments I now have a spare adult ticket, Level 5, Block 551, Row 39. Face value £40.

The only catch is I'm in Musselburgh near Edinburgh so ticket will need paid for and posted today or tomorrow to ensure it reaches you on time. Payment for by ticket PayPal or bank transfer only. As soon as its paid for I'll post it recorded delivery and show proof.

Proof of ticket on request, I have bought from here many times.

First to PM gets it.

View from the block.

http://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat#

Last edited:
We have two level 1 £90.00 tickets in block 126 row 21 on the aisle.
Cannot attend the game due to illness.
Live near J15 on M6 so could meet or post next day delivery.
Face value.
Cheers

THESE TICKETS HAVE GONE!

Last edited:
Due to work commitments I now have a spare adult ticket, Level 5, Block 551, Row 39. Face value £40.

The only catch is I'm in Musselburgh near Edinburgh so ticket will need paid for and posted today or tomorrow to ensure it reaches you on time. Payment for by ticket PayPal or bank transfer only. As soon as its paid for I'll post it recorded delivery and show proof.

Proof of ticket on request, I have bought from here many times.

First to PM gets it.

I can vouch for the integrity of @Edin blue. You can buy safely from him.

As far as I know, our Branch is still awaiting the postman to knock, with the tickets.

I picked up ours from the sorting office on Saturday. I’m just waiting on a batch from the FA that should arrive tomorrow.

If anyone is still looking I might have a spare pair of tickets in the City / neutral end. I have paid £117 for them to the FA (£56 tix plus recorded delivery). I’ve given a mate first refusal but I’ve not heard back from him yet. NOW SOLD

Last edited:
Still got one ticket available. Upper tier, block 549, row 1, seat 294. Right at the front of the upper tier, great visibility.

Needs going ASAP, I have ticket in hand and only 4 days left to arrange transport of the ticket. I just want face value £90 for it. PM me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.