Carabao Cup final tickets

Due to work commitments I now have a spare adult ticket, Level 5, Block 551, Row 39. Face value £40.

The only catch is I'm in Musselburgh near Edinburgh so ticket will need paid for and posted today or tomorrow to ensure it reaches you on time. Payment for by ticket PayPal or bank transfer only. As soon as its paid for I'll post it recorded delivery and show proof.

Proof of ticket on request, I have bought from here many times.

First to PM gets it.

View from the block.

http://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat#

Please note ticket is now available again. Face Value £40, Paypal payment for convenience. PM me for details. First come first served.

Someone got in touch today via the site with this message:

I have three tickets for Sunday’s Carabao Cup Final, all in the Man City end. I can’t use the tickets and am looking to sell them to any Man City supporter in need of a ticket. Two of the tickets are together, the other is on the same row, a couple of seats along. They’re top tickets with a face value of £90 each. Not looking to make any profit, just recoup my outlay. If you know of any of City fans in need of a ticket, can you please pass on my number.

Give me a shout if interested and I’ll put you in touch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.