Carabao Cup QF Draw | Arsenal (A)

I’ll take some comfort knowing you’re not the team you were

In just less than 3 months you will probably have reverted back to the same old Arsenal and we'll be the same old City

In truth, no point even thinking about it.. either team could be in the middle of a huge slump in form or a massive injury crisis... or the season could have been cancelled... who knows

Given Arteta has beaten Klopp 3 out of 4....aren’t you Mancs just a bit nervous?
Shame you didn’t win the most important one
Oh and two out of three were on pens
glad the other stopped them getting 100 points though

I’ll take some comfort knowing you’re not the team you were
We don't know that yet. City offensively were the best but the defence and midfield is a problem. We can't defend counter-attacks. Arsenal walked straight through us at Wembley, then Lyon did it, and then Leicester did it, but Laporte did not play against Leicester, and City have just bought Ake and Dias. We had no strikers either against Leicester so all the possession we had in that game counted for nothing.

I tipped Arsenal to challenge for the title this season if Liverpool dip in formas few sides are capable of 90 plus points a season. Liverpool are formidable with their strongest XI but as we saw last night they don't have the strength in depth that City have. You are a different side under Arteta and one that is growing in confidence. I don't see a weak link. If Dias and Laporte click then City will be in the hunt too. If we keep leaking goals though confidence in the team will ebb away.

Given Arteta has beaten Klopp 3 out of 4....aren’t you Mancs just a bit nervous?

Ha Ha, watched all your games as daughter’s partner is an arse fan. Even he admits Arteta has had a lot of luck to date. Not overly happy with the style of football either.

We have seen some shite played by MCFC when we were meant to walk over a team. We don't get nervous. You should be getting nervous - we will have a more robust defence this time. Should be a good game, but I expect a cagey one, and wouldn't rule out the shoot out. Can Bernd do it again? 'Bout time Eddie saved a couple of pens!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.