Carabao Cup QF Draw | Arsenal (A)

We have seen some shite played by MCFC when we were meant to walk over a team. We don't get nervous. You should be getting nervous - we will have a more robust defence this time. Should be a good game, but I expect a cagey one, and wouldn't rule out the shoot out. Can Bernd do it again? 'Bout time Eddie saved a couple of pens!
Think Zak will be the goalie for this one.

I'm not kidding myself, Arsenal will be a stern test. But I do know if both best 11s turn up and play to their ability, City win.
Nobody knows what will be happening in 2 months though regarding form, injuries or pandemic that may benefit either side. So I'm not shitting myself just yet Mr Hackett. I am sure if you're expecting Auba to score a wondergoal against us on the break every time you play us you will end up disappointed sooner rather than later. Watching Arsenal play 541 against us is somehow rather fucking annoying. Still, we shall see.

Few months until this game. Having seen both cup lineups this week if both were to play again I can only see one winner. If there’s no fans it’s more or less neutral as well.

We have coped before with the timing of the game mid December.

Steffen
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
Fernandinho
Bernardo
Foden
Mahrez
Torres
Aguero

We need to bag the League Cup again to help build some confidence. Last season was poor by our standards but we picked up a trophy. Picking up trophies when you are not that good is always a good statement to make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.