Carabao Cup QF Draw | Southampton (A)

Lol what a surprise the Rag picked the Charlton number from the clear see through glass bowl.
i'm sure Mary Earps cheated when drawing the balls for the last round of the cup. i cant find a clip anywhere to check but i'm sure after Utd were drawn out she looks into to clear bowl & picks number 1 ( Charlton) & holds it in her hand whilst swirling the other balls around.
Normally you can find a clip of the draw on youtube but it's not listed.

I can't see anyone on the scheme missing out, or any season ticket holder. It was such a bad draw for travel and United away just after. It will be the really die hards, those who live reasonably close, and the one offs.

Better view than the Dell!

Plus, City website saying game to be played both Tuesday and Wednesday certainly doesn't help.

Been a busy few days so may have missed it. Any idea when these go on sale? As a blue based just out of Southampton one I can’t miss.

I presume away tickets continue to be paper tickets? I'm in London and fancy this one if I could get a ticket, but the post has been pants all year and especially bad over the last month. I wouldn't trust one to arrive, even with 10 days notice...

I presume away tickets continue to be paper tickets? I'm in London and fancy this one if I could get a ticket, but the post has been pants all year and especially bad over the last month. I wouldn't trust one to arrive, even with 10 days notice...
Yes all paper tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.