Carabao Cup QF Draw | Southampton (A)

Normal away section is 3,300 minus segregation, we have been given initial 2,500s in the past when demand was lower to see how it went.
Cheers for the info Corky.
I've never been to Southampton,both old or new ground.
I'm thinking of going to this game via Soccer Express coach travel.
I'm on the League Cup Scheme with 8,500 points so I would imagine I have a decent chance of qualifying for a ticket.
It depends on how much they cost. I ain't paying £40 for a League Cup game, but if they are around the £25 mark I'm up for it.
Let's see what they announce on Wednesday.

Did anybody on Bluemoon take the plane to Southampton on Boxing Day some years back? Be good to get another one sorted for this fixture.
Yes! There were 2 planes.
I was on the first one and as we were coming in to land at Eastleigh, we came out of the clouds and just above the houses..... next thing the plane shot back up.......and we are doing a huge circle over the English channel. We weren't told why, other than a problem on the ground.
It was only when we'd landed that lads on the 2nd plane told us that they had been told that the pilot had over shot the runway when coming through the clouds so had to pull up sharpish!
Back home, I was in the Whalley Hotel at 7.30pm - fellow Blues refusing to believe I'd been to the game....
Ticket for the plane and the game produced as evidence.

I'm on the League Cup Scheme with 8,500 points so I would imagine I have a decent chance of qualifying for a ticket.
It depends on how much they cost. I ain't paying £40 for a League Cup game, but if they are around the £25 mark I'm up for it.
I can't see anyone on the scheme missing out, or any season ticket holder. It was such a bad draw for travel and United away just after. It will be the really die hards, those who live reasonably close, and the one offs.

Better view than the Dell!

They aren’t £40, they’re £22.50 adults!
Announcement tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.