Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Watford (H) | Tues 24th Sept, 49 hours after Arsenal

Some absolute drivel being posted here. We’ve the strongest, deepest squad in all 4 of the English Leagues. We’ll play a team against Watford that could rightly hold its own against absolutely anyone.
So quit the moaning, pull up your pants and stop acting like a load of spoilt fannies.
Absolutely.

To date the following City players have played very little football this season.

How about this team?

Ortega
Walker
Stones
Ake
Rodri
Gundogan
Foden
McAtee
Grealish
Nunes
Perrone

Ok so Rodri, Foden, etc will probably play against Arsenal but that would open things up to play the likes of Lewis, Kovacic, Doku, etc.

Play the youth players, we don't need this competition anymore as much as that saddens me, the two extra CL games is a burden and the initial league phase isn't concluded until the 29th of January.

Something has to give, we can't be involved in this competition anymore, I'll still be there but won't be too sad if we drop out, seriously just put out a team of under 19 year olds with the odd senior player who needs game time.

Some absolute drivel being posted here. We’ve the strongest, deepest squad in all 4 of the English Leagues. We’ll play a team against Watford that could rightly hold its own against absolutely anyone.
So quit the moaning, pull up your pants and stop acting like a load of spoilt fannies.
Sorry mate can’t do that since I am hiding under the covers…

Absolutely.

To date the following City players have played very little football this season.

How about this team?

Ortega
Walker
Stones
Ake
Rodri
Gundogan
Foden
McAtee
Grealish
Nunes
Perrone

Ok so Rodri, Foden, etc will probably play against Arsenal but that would open things up to play the likes of Lewis, Kovacic, Doku, etc.
Perone has gone somewhere on loan, was it Como ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.