Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Watford (H) | Tues 24th Sept, 49 hours after Arsenal

Doh! You’re right of course. That destroys my theory that Carabao ties can’t be on the same nights as UEFA games in the same city.
United play Tueaday in the Carabao so your theory is right, I think the post you responded to is missing the fact that United are playing a Europa league tie on the 25th not a Carabao cup tie.

If clubs that are in UEFA comps drop out it becomes a 2nd-class competition and it's very possible that UEFA would refuse to accept the winners in the following season's Europa League.
League Cup winners go into Europa Conference not Europa League so UEFA might not be too arsed.

Just dug out my Adidas Santiago's. Last used on Hough End before the birth of Jesus Christ.

Thank goodness the tie is a home game so the lads Don't have to travel. If this team wasn't so good I've a dozen reasons to give up following them everywhere. CTID

Some absolute drivel being posted here. We’ve the strongest, deepest squad in all 4 of the English Leagues. We’ll play a team against Watford that could rightly hold its own against absolutely anyone.
So quit the moaning, pull up your pants and stop acting like a load of spoilt fannies.
Time for bed, from lovely tenerife

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.