Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Watford (H) | Tues 24th Sept, 49 hours after Arsenal

I actually think my family's days watching City are on hold for a second season. Tickets just aren't available or costly. We usually do a dead rubber on Champs League nights or early domestic cups.. Could buy a £35 membership just for Watford. But then I'm effectively paying a premium for just 1 game. As I can't get 2 tickets for a PL game. Lol

After I had a look this morning I got a call from City. Trying to sell hospitality. They know EXACTLY what they are doing. Seat hoarding and tacking on the shite bars and calling that hospitality. FFS.

Do you have a membership?

This game will drop to the criteria where 1 person can buy up to 4 tickets.

Thanks to the stupidity of scheduling - who in their right minds is going to pay good money to watch our EDS??
With the increase in European games across all competitions, it makes more sense than ever to remove the European spot for this and those in Europe not take part

Thanks to the stupidity of scheduling - who in their right minds is going to pay good money to watch our EDS??
With the increase in European games across all competitions, it makes more sense than ever to remove the European spot for this and those in Europe not take part
Even more bizarre to schedule an EDS match versus Lincoln on the same night, to limit the options further.

Even more bizarre to schedule an EDS match versus Lincoln on the same night, to limit the options further.
Hadn't looked at that lad - thanks for the heads up.
Looks like the women's reserves will be called into action
It's feckin ludicrous and should never happen in a professional sport!
Edit: UEFA are involved though so it's not really much of a surprise

The EDS Football League Trophy matches seem to always take place on the nights that the first team are also playing. I went to my first one v Chesterfield a couple of weeks ago. Every other time I’ve fancied a game they’ve clashed with a Champions League or League Cup game.

If you are a working class family in Manchester you probably have two games that you can go to based on ticket prices. This one and maybe 3rd round of FA Cup if it's a lower team. I would prefer that they have a chance of seeing City in this as they have no chance of affording City in Europe. I think Pep will still put a strong team out as well!

I'm sure he'll be there. As long as it's still standing...
View attachment 130923
Great man Elton, remember him with our players at Manchester Airport on way back from Turkey delighted an English side had won the Champions League. Not only a great pianist singer and entertainer but stayed in the UK in the 70s and paid his taxes while other pop stars fled abroad. Also has followed his home town team since he was a boy. Would love him to come to this cup tie and would hope our fans would give him a warm welcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.