Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Watford (H) | Tues 24th Sept, 49 hours after Arsenal

Europa League games are normally the played on a Thursday night.
Unless fixture dates have been changed this season.

Most of them are. But the first round of games are on a week free of Champions League games, so they’re spread over two nights.

It wouldn’t be the first time we’ve both been at home on the same night. But I imagine favourite would be finding another night for the Watford game.

Most of them are. But the first round of games are on a week free of Champions League games, so they’re spread over two nights.

It wouldn’t be the first time we’ve both been at home on the same night. But I imagine favourite would be finding another night for the Watford game.
I had a quick look at our fixture list on ManCity.com and it is states that the Watford game is tbc, so what you suggest will probably happen.

Let’s hope they price this corectly.

With the additional Champs league games, and this being against a Championship club midweek
£10.00 adults & £5.00 kids (maybe £1.00?) anywhere in the ground.

Not sure when Watford can be played other than Wednesday 25th. I can’t see any other possible midweek slot prior to the Carabao fourth round.

Was that when we played 3 matches in 1985 with two of them at Maine Road?

One of my earliest City memories with John Barnes running rings round us and as, a young child, sat on the front row of the Main Stand my fascination with looking through a tv camera not being used.
Yep, 1-1 at home 0-0 away then 1-3 at home, I think. Barnes wore tights for that 3rd game. The wolf-whistling soon stopped after he led City on a merry dance. He was unplayable that night.

Yep, 1-1 at home 0-0 away then 1-3 at home, I think. Barnes wore tights for that 3rd game. The wolf-whistling soon stopped after he led City on a merry dance. He was unplayable that night.

All after Paul Power celebrated winning the toss for home advantage in the third game, like he’d just got the winner against Ipswich at Villa Park all over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.