Carabao Cup R4 Draw | West Ham (A) - Wed 27 Oct 19:45

If anyone wants to go, doesn’t have a ticket, and fancies West Ham hospitality, they have reduced the prices;

“We have an some amazing hospitality offers starting from just £99pp for our Carabao Cup 4th Round match against Manchester City, Wednesday, October 27th, 7:45pm KO:” … CONTACT WEST HAM HOSPITALITY DIRECTLY

7651a8ce2508670ecf6d0a7566425129.jpg

God bless the ticket office. Our team of one-eyed gerbils that 'run' the customer service vacuum we know as the 'MCFC Ticket Office or You are Number 232 in the queue'...decided to send me an extra West Ham ticket by mistake - I have two together in the higher blocks and then a single in the front section - so if any Bluemooner wants it - its yours for free - as I didn't pay for it - just meet us at the ground...

God bless the ticket office. Our team of one-eyed gerbils that 'run' the customer service vacuum we know as the 'MCFC Ticket Office or You are Number 232 in the queue'...decided to send me an extra West Ham ticket by mistake - I have two together in the higher blocks and then a single in the front section - so if any Bluemooner wants it - its yours for free - as I didn't pay for it - just meet us at the ground...
I had this happen to me years ago for a game away at Bolton. Got in fine but then someone turned up whose seat it actually was. Was fine as we were all stood up but got a bit cramped.

Yeah as @117 M34 says, someone will be missing a ticket & will be giving grief to the TO and probably arranging to pick a replacement up at the ground...last thing they need IF people are seated is more hassle inside.

Yeah as @117 M34 says, someone will be missing a ticket & will be giving grief to the TO and probably arranging to pick a replacement up at the ground...last thing they need IF people are seated is more hassle inside.
To be honest, there's a slim chance people at the front are going to be seated. :')

Hmmm front rows could have similar people to @Eccles Blue on it.

Point still stands though that someone has paid for that 'seat' and after all the hassle getting a replacement ticket someone in your spot will be another pisser for them.
I know Leicester City do that, they offer the front 3 rows of away matches to families and elderly fans going who'd prefer to sit down.

But it doesn't happen at City, I've been to well over 100 away games and never seen it. I'm sure that people would accommodate someone wanting to sit down on the front row - but if you're any further back there's nothing more annoying than being tapped on the shoulder and asked to sit down when there's literally 10 rows of people standing in front of you :P

I know Leicester City do that, they offer the front 3 rows of away matches to families and elderly fans going who'd prefer to sit down.

But it doesn't happen at City, I've been to well over 100 away games and never seen it. I'm sure that people would accommodate someone wanting to sit down on the front row - but if you're any further back there's nothing more annoying than being tapped on the shoulder and asked to sit down when there's literally 10 rows of people standing in front of you :P
Thinking about it the last time I saw it was Blackburn in the cup and the seated people were overrun by fans trying to get on the pitch....toxic day.

Hmmm front rows could have similar people to @Eccles Blue on it.

Point still stands though that someone has paid for that 'seat' and after all the hassle getting a replacement ticket someone in your spot will be another pisser for them.
Yes the reason I always asked for a front row seat was to be seated, when I was able to attend aways, and the people around me were usually the same although we did have some 'fans' who would always try and muscle in so they could stand at the front! If you ask them to sit down or go they give you a load of abuse!! (sorry I know they are City 'fans' allegedly but we do have them!) luckily either the stewards or the older gentlemen on the row would sort them out. :-) Sorry, I am editing this to say that there were nearly always some lovely fans who if I was on the second row would ask someone on the front row to change places with me if that person was standing. :-) (Sorry I didn't mean it to sound as if I am maligning all our fans.) :-)

And to go back to topic, someone has paid for that seat and it would be a great gesture if @QuinnDiscoPants sent the ticket back to City and let them sort it out.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.