Carabao Cup R4 Draw | West Ham (A) - Wed 27 Oct 19:45

I know Leicester City do that, they offer the front 3 rows of away matches to families and elderly fans going who'd prefer to sit down.

But it doesn't happen at City, I've been to well over 100 away games and never seen it. I'm sure that people would accommodate someone wanting to sit down on the front row - but if you're any further back there's nothing more annoying than being tapped on the shoulder and asked to sit down when there's literally 10 rows of people standing in front of you :P
I always found that when I ordered the ticket if I asked for a front row seat and explained the ticket office would be as accommodating as possible. If they didn't have a front row they would put me as near to the front and on the end of a row as possible.
The stewards at a lot of the away stadiums would also try and sort something out for you as well. I have sat on the front row of the covered sections many times. The best for helping are the Everton stewards and the AV ones.
But as an antidote to the posting I did earlier about some of our more 'challenging fans' can I say that there was nearly always a lovely young or even older fan who would change places willingly if it were pointed out to them that I was trying to see through them all. :-)

God bless the ticket office. Our team of one-eyed gerbils that 'run' the customer service vacuum we know as the 'MCFC Ticket Office or You are Number 232 in the queue'...decided to send me an extra West Ham ticket by mistake - I have two together in the higher blocks and then a single in the front section - so if any Bluemooner wants it - its yours for free - as I didn't pay for it - just meet us at the ground...
It's a nice gesture mate but you might well find that one of them has been cancelled by the time the game comes around.

God bless the ticket office. Our team of one-eyed gerbils that 'run' the customer service vacuum we know as the 'MCFC Ticket Office or You are Number 232 in the queue'...decided to send me an extra West Ham ticket by mistake - I have two together in the higher blocks and then a single in the front section - so if any Bluemooner wants it - its yours for free - as I didn't pay for it - just meet us at the ground...

I hope thats not my ticket you’re giving away ! :O

Is anyone finding supporter services to be useless? My ticket west ham away ticket hasn't arrived yet so i phoned the club and asked if i can collect at the stadium. the lady on the phone said that she put me on a collection list. i emailed supporter service after so that they can confirm that i'm on the "list". The email i got told me that there is no list.

We have the best facilities and players but admin at this club is amateur to say the least. no wonder people can't be asked anymore

It's a nice gesture mate but you might well find that one of them has been cancelled by the time the game comes around.
Happened to supporter’s that used to travel to games with us. It was an away Euro match (think it may have been Munich) and a lad got 2 tickets instead of 1, he sold the “spare” to a girl who was on her first Euro away game. She was told at the turnstile her ticket had been cancelled, devastated. The upshot is they fell out and neither come to the games with us anymore, load of bother caused for a few quid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.