Cardiff (A) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane and aguero have to start. I think mahrez will get a go. I don’t think he shoukd but pep seems to be rotating the shit out of the team at the moment.

If Mendy or Sane start we'll win.
If neither do and pep decides we need no width for some unfathomable reason we'll blow it.

If Gundogan starts I may hurt myself.

Main threat will be counters and set pieces so I'd be tempted to play Kompany if he is fit because of how dominant he is in the air compared to Stones.

Sergio has to start, Gabriel has been playing like the Gundogan of our forward line. Plenty of touches but no penetration and no creation.

The 2 Silva's operating centrally in the tight spaces.
Mahrez still hasn't shown enough to start.

Last edited:
This will be the game where we receive a season ending injury.
5-4-1 from them, they’ll just pack the edge of the box and reduce us to shooting from 30 yards.
They won’t want another loss, so we can expect some seriously bad tackling to stifle our playmakers.
ffs keep Gundogan away from this match, play Silva 1 & 2 and Ferni in MF.
Leroy Kun Razza up top.

Based on last nights game I'm not looking forward to it.

Even though we've won League games we're still not clicking and look slow and lethargic and the passing is off.

Expected to win but it won't be pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.