cardiff away - now sold out

Re: cardiff away

The tickets havent arrived yet and wont get time to take them back

Blue_Ketchup said:
gouldybob said:
citytill1die84 said:
Ordered a ticket for a poster on here who no longer requires it. Ticket hasn't arrived yet so I can't take it back. So I have a spare ticket anybody interested please pm me.

Ticket office have said that they acknowledge that a lot of tickets haven't been received and that if you take it back to the Ticket Office even up to the Friday before you will get a full refund. The excuse, we've been busy sending out Newcastle and HULL tickets.

Sounds like fulfilment has gone backwards in the close season

Cheers for the update... Did you phone up and ask this?? Our group of 5 still haven't had any yet despite ordering 3rd day of sale.... 1 of ours needs to be returned... Despite having sold it twice still got it.... Prob pop down Tuesday or Wednesday and take it back now as can imagine ticket office will be rammed before the game tomorrow...

Phoned up and spoke to Tom (a trainee) who confirmed it with his superviser.

gouldybob said:
Blue_Ketchup said:
gouldybob said:
Ticket office have said that they acknowledge that a lot of tickets haven't been received and that if you take it back to the Ticket Office even up to the Friday before you will get a full refund. The excuse, we've been busy sending out Newcastle and HULL tickets.

Sounds like fulfilment has gone backwards in the close season

Cheers for the update... Did you phone up and ask this?? Our group of 5 still haven't had any yet despite ordering 3rd day of sale.... 1 of ours needs to be returned... Despite having sold it twice still got it.... Prob pop down Tuesday or Wednesday and take it back now as can imagine ticket office will be rammed before the game tomorrow...

Phoned up and spoke to Tom (a trainee) who confirmed it with his superviser. Hope it's true as I have to take a couple back when they turn up.

If any spares please PM just need one preferably u16 but if not will pay adult.

Please PM need to collect from manc area by tomorrow lunchtime as going away on tues and travelling from there thanks.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:30 pm --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
5 mins before I arrived at ticket office :(

Ive got a spare if anyone wants it, still hasnt arrived at the house!!!

Stretfordian_Blue said:
If any spares please PM just need one preferably u16 but if not will pay adult.

Please PM need to collect from manc area by tomorrow lunchtime as going away on tues and travelling from there thanks.

-- Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:30 pm --

squirtyflower said:
5 mins before I arrived at ticket office :(

Do you not have phones in Stretford?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.