cardiff away - now sold out

Danamy said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
If any spares please PM just need one preferably u16 but if not will pay adult.

Please PM need to collect from manc area by tomorrow lunchtime as going away on tues and travelling from there thanks.

-- Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:30 pm --

squirtyflower said:
5 mins before I arrived at ticket office :(

Do you not have phones in Stretford?
Had to buy in person because I'm going away tomorrow, couldn't wait for it to be posted.

Re: cardiff away

squirtyflower said:
mayo31 said:
squirtyflower said:

about time an all
i have a feeling we didn't sell out Liverpool last year

just watch the Stoke tickets fly out of the window though
local game and a 3pm kick off with no TV

cue lots of moaning

I am sure Liverpool did not sell out. Does not effect me but just had a look at the sales criteria:

2013/14 Platinum/Gold Members with 4,000 or more loyalty points - Saturday 17th August at 9am.
All 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Members - Monday 19th August at 9am

For those on 3999 points get no better treatment / loyalty sales criteria than those on 0001 points. Bit harsh

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
mayo31 said:
about time an all

cue lots of moaning

I am sure Liverpool did not sell out. Does not effect me but just had a look at the sales criteria:

2013/14 Platinum/Gold Members with 4,000 or more loyalty points - Saturday 17th August at 9am.

For those on 3999 points get no better treatment / loyalty sales criteria than those on 0001 points. Bit harsh
Tbh don't most seasoncard holders have a minimum of about 1200 tickets?

Although I see your point, they should have gone to 2000 then any points
Having said that they started far too high, just like they did once or twice last year

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:

cue lots of moaning

Tbh don't most seasoncard holders have a minimum of about 1200 tickets?

Although I see your point, they should have gone to 2000 then any points
Having said that they started far too high, just like they did once or twice last year

Not a problem starting high if the criterias are announced say 3 weeks or so before hand than whittle them down 500 at a time

Hi,

I've got a spare ticket for Cardiff away if anybody is interested. Bought for my dad who can't go as he's away for the weekend. Did agree to meet a poster off here and arranged to meet at Newcastle game tonight but let me down and didnt show up. Please PM if interested. Ticket will be sold for face value. Will return to the club if not sold.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.