Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petetheblu said:
To beat a welsh team we shouls play heart in net and Aguero up front, the of the places could be filled with in season sheep. Its all about distraction distraction distraction......!! ;^)

Think you mean Hart , don't you Pete ?

And i wouldn't go mentioning sheep in Wales , whether they're 'in-season' or not !!

black mamba said:
Petetheblu said:
To beat a welsh team we shouls play heart in net and Aguero up front, the of the places could be filled with in season sheep. Its all about distraction distraction distraction......!! ;^)

Think you mean Hart , don't you ?

And i wouldn't go mentioning sheep in Wales , whether they're 'in-season' or not !!

Sheep are 'in-season' all year round in Wales.

We just need a solid win without conceding. With VK out for the foreseeable, we really must not let our great start slip away again.
More ruthless in front of goal, we cannot afford to let these opportunities of a great goal difference pass by. Other teams will not be so wasteful.

rnblade said:
We just need a solid win without conceding. With VK out for the foreseeable, we really must not let our great start slip away again.
More ruthless in front of goal, we cannot afford to let these opportunities of a great goal difference pass by. Other teams will not be so wasteful.
Out For the foreseeable future?

Given the choice, I would've picked Negredo up top, rather than Dzeko, for this one, as Alvaro's superior pace, strength, and ability to hold the ball up, will be much more suited to the quick counter-attacking game I expect us to employ at Cardiff

However I think Pelle will eventually decide to avoid as much disruption as possible by sticking to the same team (bar Komps) that did so well against Newcastle last Monday night.

_____________________Hart________________

__Zabba__Fernandinho__Lescot__Clichy__

____________________Milner_______________

__________________Yaya__Silva____________

______Navas____________________Aguero__

___________________Dzeko________________

Substitutes: Pantilimon, Kolorov, Garcia, Rodwell, Jovetic, Nasri, Negredo

Result: Red Taffs 1-2 CITY

Scorers:
Augero 2 F/L

Can see this being a tough game. They'll be well up for it. Sort of game we have struggled in the last couple of seasons. Will be a lively atmosphere and a physical game. Be interesting to see how the likes of navas and negredo take to this type of match. They'll give us more of a game than newcastle did on monday thats for sure.

1-0 dzeko

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
_____________________Hart________________

__Zabba__Fernandinho__Lescot__Clichy__

____________________Milner_______________

__________________Yaya__Silva____________

______Navas____________________Aguero__

___________________Dzeko________________
Are you high on PCP?

I'm quite confident it will be the same lineup from the Newcastle game except for Garcia in for the injured Kompany.

One of the all-time great managers (cant remember who exactly, sorry) said "it's all about in-game adjustments".

I would start the same team that started vs. Newcastle (minus Komps, depending on his status).

All discussions Dzeko/Negredo/Jovetic etc. are futile - because of in-game adjustments that you have to make anyway. If your starting lineup that crushed Newcastle doesnt work - you recognize it, then you drop Dzeko (for example) or anyone else. Until then you stick with what worked for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.