Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Smarties said:
BShSGKUCYAApVV6.png
These are so shit I swear

Interesting that most of us are delighted to give Edin and Nasri a second chance but not Garcia.

Saw all three have horrendous moments last season but also saw some very good moments too.

The bad thing about Garcia at CB is that i don't think he has much confidence in himself at CB.

Great to see same team bar Kompany - don't agree with all this changing our style of play nonsense at away grounds (unless it's one of the few teams better players than us) We don't need 'hard' players to win these games, just everyone playing 100% and not letting off with the pressing game.

Why do they make us wait so long for the subs? Other teams post them instantly. Hoping Jovetic has made it.

BlueCityfan said:
The bad thing about Garcia at CB is that i don't think he has much confidence in himself at CB.

Pellegrini would have likely had a word with him about it. I have faith that he did everything he could to prepare Garcia for the role.

At this point we will find out how well he can operate and if he deserves this chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.