Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueCityfan said:
The bad thing about Garcia at CB is that i don't think he has much confidence in himself at CB.
Isn't it Pellegrini's job to instill confidence and something in which he's supposed to excel?

Garcia will never be a good CM for City, but he may become a good CB.

I am glad to see him starting as a CB, and I hope he can make it there and justify his fees.

It's brilliant how we can send out a side containing Sergio Aguero, Yaya Toure, David Silva, Edin Dzeko, and everyone else, against a newly promoted team, and still genuinely worry about having Garcia at centre back. I hope we never lose that.

I doubt he does but it would be a disaster if Javi ever came on to this forum.

gravediggerj said:
1. We're not fucked. Bellamy was good and is now getting on a bit. Garcia does read the game quite well, plus we have pace at full back

2. Is jovetic still injured?

MP said earlier in the week that Jovetic would be 80% healthy for the game. Not sure if he meant he'd be 80% fit or 80% chance he'd play. Probably not fit enough to start, maybe on the bench.

adrianr said:
It's brilliant how we can send out a side containing Sergio Aguero, Yaya Toure, David Silva, Edin Dzeko, and everyone else, against a newly promoted team, and still genuinely worry about having Garcia at centre back. I hope we never lose that.

You know...

You are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.