Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

Kevin De Bruyne (my motm) amazing low free kick. An even more amazing strike Bernardo Silva unjustly disallowed in the weirdest way possible. Excellent that Bernardo then delivered a delightful cross for Sterling to make us deservedly comfortable. Great to see Kompany back, hope Leroy's back soon. Very composed performance.

I blame Danny Murphy , inciting violence as only way we can be stopped. Get well soon Leroy.

Shocking from the officials. It was obvious what Cardiff’s tactics would be and they all did fuck all to stop it!! Mason was completly out of his depth!!

Had mason booked the guy who body checked Danilo early doors then maybe some of the challenges that we then saw wouldn't have happened. Not doing that gives teams free reign to kick and foul with impunity
If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was Otamendi, not Danilo, but you're absolutely right. It was about as clear a yellow as you can get, and it was disgraceful that Mason's only reaction was to tell Otamendi to get up.

De Bruyne: "They have a different play style to everyone else. They play man to man all over the pitch. It was a little bit weird."

De Bruyne: "The second half was a little bit strange. They didn't want to attack us. It was a bit boring for half an hour."

De Bruyne: "Leroy is injured now, hopefully it's not too bad."

Shocking refereeing and it may have cost Leroy Sané. But I want to focus on the positives.

The main thing, of course, is that we won. Comfortable in the end and we're into the next round.
Kompany lasted 90 minutes, Sterling and KDB with a goal each and both are on impressive tallies for the season.
Bernardo looks completely at home in this side at last. He's producing big time. That disallowed goal was beautiful.

I'm puzzled as to why Brahim didn't get more time.

I do not give a fuck about the ref. I think we have one of the best football teams our country has ever seen. Passing, movement it’s a joy to watch. You young guys enjoy this, because, I know, it will not last forever!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.