Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

Lots of fans who went yesterday were fans of Cardiff when you could jump on the train and tickets were 50p in new money to get in, I work with them and they could all get tickets and they all said the same thing and that was to remember the old times, but they also said that they wanted to see probably the best team ever, they didn't even hope that Cardiff would win, some of the right nutters from back in time and are Cardiff season ticket holders and even they were looking forward to seeing City, they wanted to beat City of course but most wanted a great day out.
The fans were not to blame for some players thuggery and had a great day out, one said he thought he was about to see one of the best goals he'd seen until Sane was taken out such was his disappointment in that assault.
I thought also that we game managed the second half and saved energy for Wednesday.

I've only just spotted this, and I can't be bothered to check back through nearly 80 pages, so apologies if this is a Titanic moment....

That mob should be playing out at Hough End on sunday mornings.

Another red missed. Although it did not look to powerful it was intent as he was looking over his shoulder at Gundogan and deliberately raised his arm. Should be a 3 game ban as not seen during the game

I've only just spotted this, and I can't be bothered to check back through nearly 80 pages, so apologies if this is a Titanic moment....

That mob should be playing out at Hough End on sunday mornings.

This all stems from their manager, it has his stamp all over it. Looking back I am relieved we came out of that game just losing Sane , as bad as that was.

I’ve gotten absolutely reamed by Cardiff City supporters for my comments about that tackle, my questioning whether Adidas UK should be associated with players like Joe Bennett that are so eager to carry out that thuggery and then act as if he didn’t mean to do it, and, more broadly, the brutal tactics they were employing throughout—here are some of the highlights:

“Joe Bennett was late with a tackle - that’s it. If that somehow translates into a global sports brand not wanting to be involved with him then I give up !!”

“You’re fouling was systematic and designed to break up the opponents play. Pretty blatant too”

“None of our fans have denied it should been a red card but the over reaction to the challenge is laughable it was mistimed and poorly executed but he wasn't going in with intention of injuring Sane”

“You’re completely overreacting. Footballers all around the world make bad challenges every week. The way you lot are going on, you’d think he killed someone.”

“Honest question: does twitter want to be associated with you”

“Get a grip you mug. 1) clapped off for his overall performance.. not going to boo your own player 2) have you never seen a mistimed tackle before”

“ Get a f@cking grip you idiot.”

“So joe is the first one to ever tackle a player?! Fuck off you absolute tool! Joe is a class player!!!”

Funny enough, most go quiet when I share that tweet @jimharri posted as an example of their “tactics”.

I’ve gotten absolutely reamed by Cardiff City supporters for my comments about that tackle, my questioning whether Adidas UK should be associated with players like Joe Bennett that are so eager to carry out that thuggery and then act as if he didn’t mean to do it, and, more broadly, the brutal tactics they were employing throughout—here are some of the highlights:

“Joe Bennett was late with a tackle - that’s it. If that somehow translates into a global sports brand not wanting to be involved with him then I give up !!”

“You’re fouling was systematic and designed to break up the opponents play. Pretty blatant too”

“None of our fans have denied it should been a red card but the over reaction to the challenge is laughable it was mistimed and poorly executed but he wasn't going in with intention of injuring Sane”

“You’re completely overreacting. Footballers all around the world make bad challenges every week. The way you lot are going on, you’d think he killed someone.”

“Honest question: does twitter want to be associated with you”

“Get a grip you mug. 1) clapped off for his overall performance.. not going to boo your own player 2) have you never seen a mistimed tackle before”

“ Get a f@cking grip you idiot.”

“So joe is the first one to ever tackle a player?! Fuck off you absolute tool! Joe is a class player!!!”

Funny enough, most go quiet when I share that tweet @jimharri posted as an example of their “tactics”.
He tweeted that he was sorry and it was mistimed yet made another shocking tackle on Diaz,......the thug

Bennet was bad but I think ralls was worse. He tried to injure someone every single challenge.

Bennet, ralls and Patterson are three particularly nasty fuckers who I wish have no luck in their careers.

The commentator said yesterday early doors that ralls was a boyhood rag. I just knew then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.