Cardiff Fans

Salford_Blue said:
Don't think I have ever seen fans fighting between themselves before.

absolutely bizarre

PSG were Champions League standard

Salford_Blue said:
Don't think I have ever seen fans fighting between themselves before.

absolutely bizarre

I've seen it amongst our own on a few occasions. West Brom away springs to mind.

The consensus on Twitter is that a female Steward was slapped / pushed over and all hell broke loose.

Prob just a few lads who had too much to drink add that to all the tension going on at the moment.. Not really more than that but no doubt people will try make it out to something much bigger.. Thought they were decent today and brought good numbers esp as we were charging 47 and 49 quid..

Loads of them wearing red. Thought we'd see a bit more dissent but it seems they're fine with the way things are being run. Or have some fans stayed away in protest.

Blue_Ketchup said:
Prob just a few lads who had too much to drink add that to all the tension going on at the moment.. Not really more than that but no doubt people will try make it out to something much bigger.. Thought they were decent today and brought good numbers esp as we were charging 47 and 49 quid..

haha was you there? they were at it for about 5 minutes maybe more. then when it seemed to calm it kicked off again. hardly over nothing if it went on that long

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.