Cardiff Fans

Wasn't there some kind of schism between fans of one of the Portuguese clubs in the Europa league? Either Porto or Sporting Lisbon. Someone told me they stand in two separate areas and everything.

cleavers said:
Salford_Blue said:
Don't think I have ever seen fans fighting between themselves before.

absolutely bizarre
PSG did when they visited.

What about Millwall in last seasons FA Cup semi final beating each other up then the police stepped in so battled with them also..went on for ages today and police and steward we're being knocked to the floor at times...just like the good ol days eh!!!

PistonBlue said:
Looked like they were kicking the shit out of a steward, not showsec the ones in orange coats, though I could be wrong.
Then it looked like a copper was getting it.

Bunch of fucking idiots.

Lots of falling over and drama.................pulling people over in that crowded situation with seats etc ...really childish and could easily have injured one of their own too. Anyone with kids in there would have been panicking.

scum .....only way to describe them.

mcfc1894 said:
Blue_Ketchup said:
Prob just a few lads who had too much to drink add that to all the tension going on at the moment.. Not really more than that but no doubt people will try make it out to something much bigger.. Thought they were decent today and brought good numbers esp as we were charging 47 and 49 quid..

haha was you there? they were at it for about 5 minutes maybe more. then when it seemed to calm it kicked off again. hardly over nothing if it went on that long

In 116 so didn't have the best view but just looked like handbags and was over in less than 5 like you said..

I was there in 1994 and it was one of the worst trips I have ever been on and not just because of the Curle penalty. The fans are pond life. Normal people in Cardiff are rugby fans meaning the football fans are complete knuckle draggers. They won in 94 and they still invaded the pitch and wanted a fight. Before and after the game they were picking on lone City fans making their way back to the station. Absolute scum bags and with a red now at the helm (he must have his head read for taking this job) they deserve the misfortune coming their way.

''You'll do as you're told, you'll do as your told, you'll wear red, you'll do as you're told''

Haha, made me laugh that one, especially the group of Cardiff lads that took particular offence to it !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.