Cardiff now Wed 3rd April

Peps special doctor giving vitamin shots to our players on holiday as we speak.

The lads will love it,play,rest,play,this is what top players thrive on,this is a first for pep i think,he is good at going one game at a time and rotating,i have never thought we could do all 4 or even 3,so long as we win the FA cup and the league that'll do me
Most professional footballers say its the mental pressure that gets you in the end. If we win all these games in April it will be a miracle and still we have May!! A thin line between imortality and failure. I would snap your hand off this minute for the league or as a consolation the FA Cul.

Unfortunately looking at the April fixtures if we get through them unbeaten and the league games without dropping points would be very very impressive,but for me it’s just not possible too many games that will take their toll somewhere along the line ...
That's my fear as well. Going for 4 titles but only ending up with the carabao cup, sorry to be pessimistic

Pep has been so smart at rotation and given the rest the likes of KDB, ferna et al have had, we can be good for rotating players for the Fulham, Cardiff and Brighton games and still have players fresh for Spurs. It’s gonna be so tense tho!!

Will need to blitz some opponents and then make early substitutions in the second half. In-game rotations is one of the ways to go.

It will probably be our strongest starting 11 against Cardiff and Spurs. Very heavy rotation for the Brighton game given that Spurs have the weekend off.

Rotation is key here. Is Vinnie fit? I reckon we save him for the block buster games because he is made for them but leave him out for the other games. We need to be fresh against teams like palace and burnley which will be very tough places to go to. It’s going to be a tall order looking at those fixtures but if any team or manager can do it...

We love a whinge don’t we! This Cardiff game and Wembley semi have been planned for the best possible dates for us.
Let’s bring back the days of the season being over in March eh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.