Cardiff now Wed 3rd April

It is a tough schedule but Spurs also have a hectic fixture list and can't afford to drop points in the league. They can't afford to rotate as much as us so will it impact them more? Probably. The rags will have played a lot too, Barca will completely destroy them physically because of the work they will need to do to try and get the ball off them.

Every game as it comes. The fact it is Brighton and not United in the semi and Spurs not Barca in the CL is good. Liverpool will beat Porto so they will have a tough semi final which will be more games for their limited squad.

Get the points on the board. Beat Fulham, hope spurs beat Liverpool, then beat Cardiff and enjoy a cup semi while Liverpool try and bridge the gap but playing a game more than us again.

For me the key is keeping Aguero fit and full of energy. Do that and we win the lot. Soon as game won get him off

Rotation is key here. Is Vinnie fit? I reckon we save him for the block buster games because he is made for them but leave him out for the other games. We need to be fresh against teams like palace and burnley which will be very tough places to go to. It’s going to be a tall order looking at those fixtures but if any team or manager can do it...

See this quite often when talk of the biggest games come up, read the same a few weeks back before the Arsenal/Chelsea games.

I think the reality is that Kompany isn't one of our first choice Cbs these days. Laporte, Stones and probably even Otamendi are ahead of him in the pecking order. Another point is that all of those CBs have shown they can handle big games anyway, I wouldn't worry about putting any of them in there for any game.

I'd be very surprised if all 4 CBs were available to face Spurs in the first leg and Kompany ended up in the team.

For me the key is keeping Aguero fit and full of energy. Do that and we win the lot. Soon as game won get him off

This is a good point. He is bang in form right now at a crucial point of the season, we've not always been that lucky with his injuries.

Can Spurs stop him in those 3 games? They've struggled massively with him previously.

This is a good point. He is bang in form right now at a crucial point of the season, we've not always been that lucky with his injuries.

Can Spurs stop him in those 3 games? They've struggled massively with him previously.
Yep, he’s absolutely key for me. His recent performances and his celebrations suggests to me he wants everything. The kid would deserve it!!

Didn't the Cardiff game have to be when it's been put? I don't think there are any other free midweeks.

Yep. If we get past Spurs it’s the only free midweek slot from now until the end of the season. And obviously we won’t know that until after we were scheduled to play Cardiff so it had to be then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.