Cardiff..or Blackpool?

superman92 said:
Blackpool. Will be a quality away day. Plus Cardiff have horrible horrible fans.

No they don't, that's a dumb stereotype.

Everyone has their idiots, most of Cardiff's if not all of their hooligans are banned.

Got to be Blackpool. Though most Cardiff fans are OK they do have a sizeable element of complete knobbers.

I ve been to cardiff to see City once and that enough for my lifetime, it was a bloody awful day out. A cold wet day with an empty pleasure beach and expensive flat beer every day of the week for me.

BufordUSABlue said:
Fried Onions said:
Tangerines please, been to Ninian Park, even though they aint there no more, in the FA Cup defeat, rather unpleasant......a night out in the Vegas of the North, appeals more....flat beer, candy floss, Brannigans n all that shite !

That FA Cup defeat was a horrible day out, i remember that the stewards actually kicked off the trouble that day in our end.......unless i am mistaken?

I just posted on the other Cardiff/ Blackpool thread that I went to Ninian Park years ago for an FA cup game and I thought we won 3-1 it was early 70s I think, and it all kicked off in the city end.Any body else remember this? Maybe I have it mixed up with another game but I dont think Cardiff fans have evolved much since. Blackpool early in season will be great and I think they will beat Cardiff anyway

Just checked it was 66/67 season we drew 1-1 at Ninian park and beat them 3-1 at Maine road in the replay.

My heart tells me Blackpool..but my brain tells me that it will be Cardiff.

Not that I care that much really, any team getting promoted will have earned their place. Cardiff fans might be cast in the same mould as Stoke fans but I remember a time when City playing away was no picnick for the bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.