Cardiff..or Blackpool?

Northern clubs over anyone.

That would be a stipulation to be in the Premier League, if I was in charge.

More points for being a team from the North West, but would also allow Yorkshire teams and NE teams in at a pinch.

If Chelsea want to join, they have build a new stadium on the empty land near B&Q in Trafford Park or they are relegated

Eeeee...Ecky thump

Thatchersforearm said:
Blackpool all the way. Cardiff are not English - as the Welsh love to tell us - so they shouldn't be in the ENGLISH Championship let alone the English Premier League. I also think it's immoral that Peter Ridsdale gets to return to the Premier League before Leeds do (as much as I hate them)

COME ON BLACKPOOL!

Interesting isn't it how all these nationalists and principled, moral-high ground squatters, seem to ditch the self same principles when it comes down to particular advantages.

Simple swap - The Seasiders for The Clarets!

Come on the Tangerines. Let's get TANGO-ED!

Salford_Blue said:
Northern clubs over anyone.

That would be a stipulation to be in the Premier League, if I was in charge.

More points for being a team from the North West, but would also allow Yorkshire teams and NE teams in at a pinch.

If Chelsea want to join, they have build a new stadium on the empty land near B&Q in Trafford Park or they are relegated

Eeeee...Ecky thump

So you would give the rags more points?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.