Cardiff trophy

So Cardiff came second in the Championship and I saw that they were parading a trophy. Anybody know what trophy this was? I can't recall seeing a second place trophy before? Or given my age I might have just missed this altogether.
There is a runners up trophy in the 2 leagues below the premier league. I think it’s because the play off winners get one and they may have finished 6th. Not sure what they do in League 2 as the top 3 go up plus a play off winner. I suppose they might do gold, silver and bronze in that league.

A fuss was kicked up a few years ago cos the teams that finished 1st and (effectively) 3rd received trophies but the team that finished 2nd didn't. That's why they started to give them a trophy

This is extremely unfair on the rags, they should get a second place trophy.

There is a runners up trophy in the 2 leagues below the premier league. I think it’s because the play off winners get one and they may have finished 6th. Not sure what they do in League 2 as the top 3 go up plus a play off winner. I suppose they might do gold, silver and bronze in that league.
Shouldn't give the play off winner a trophy, 1st place only, simples . Get a trophy for turning up these days of 'we're all winners'.
Women officials, women presenters, footballers wearing socks over their knees, embarrassing club videos, the list is fucking endless. Gone are the days when you stood on a terrace that ran with piss watching players kick it out on a mud bath and half time entertainment was watching for the scoreboard results whilst avoiding getting your head kicked in . Much as he is derided, 'Colin Wanker' holds true to my beliefs and he should have been our manager instead of Pep

Gone are the days when you stood on a terrace that ran with piss watching players kick it out on a mud bath and half time entertainment was watching for the scoreboard results whilst avoiding getting your head kicked in . Much as he is derided, 'Colin Wanker' holds true to my beliefs and he should have been our manager instead of Pep

So you mean he should’ve been our manager some time in the 80’s/early 90’s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.