Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

andrewmswift said:
i know it's hypothetical but how much could we get for hart? i'd sell for 30, maybe even 25

Is this a joke ???? what an overeaction.

80s Shorts said:
pudge said:
Where's all the "can't see us winning by less than 3/4/5" crowd?

Well, if it makes you feel better. Stir the pot.
Well, seeing as you're so willing to assist.

We were poor. Defensively Zaba was at fault for all three goals and we looked nervous all game. Our passing was slow and very inaccurate. We were so lethargic it was infuriating, I'd go as far to say we were fucking lazy. We had no urgency until injury time. Fernandinho was poor, as far to say anonymous. Yaya was terrible! Unless the ball went straight to Silva he put no effort in to make it his. Zaba kept gettig in Navas Nasri and Milner's way, he was awful today. Up front we had no cohesion plus poor first touches, passing and decision making throughout. We were easy to play against. Just poor all round.

I think people genuinely think that because Mancini had trouble with it, the change in manager means we'll have the exact answers to it now. The reality is we have a lot of the same players that struggled with it in the past, plus hardly any football teams on the planet can work out how to unlock these kind of tactics other than the extreme end of very best and we aren't one of them.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Blue Haze said:
Buy defenders or forget about the league. It's that simple.

The whole team played to slow again this is our problem our tempo is snail pace.

I agree that there were problems elsewhere.

The bitter pill for me is that we scored 2 and lost. Surely even if we have an off day going forward, we can be strong enough at the back not to allow a promoted club to put 3 on us.

Defense was horrible... just sitting around on the corners watching the ball go in and javi garcia would just stand there

We are going to concede a shit load of goals if rather have a good defence

Well, at least it can't get any worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.