Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Too many sub standard performances and if we play like that a top six place will be pushing it !!
Need a reaction to that in the Hull game and Joe Hart needs to wake up big time .

The reaction on here is embarrassing, Pellegrini won't get his tactics across after a month. The Rags, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal will all drop points this season.

Cardiff's day...major wankfest all over the country now. Same old problems against the parked bus but the goals conceded were shocking. Pellegrini's handling of Joe Hart will be interesting now. Zabba would be dropped after that performance if Micah was fit. YaYa was dogshite today and at fault for both the first two goals. Never seen such a lazy half-arsed effort in my life. I thought Fernandinho was the sitting midfielder and YaYa would play further forward. Neither was effective today. A new CB and LB required before the window closes because all close season and today Clichy was awful.

A word on Garcia...not great but certainly we didn't lose the game because of him. No worse than Lescott.

Sky Blue said:
Fuck all backbone without Vinny. Hart needs some serious competition and don't get me started on those substitutions.

And Neville can fuck off squawking like a girl too.

those substituations, who else could he have brought on, he brought on a striker who scored and nasri who replaced a injured navas ??

People need to chill the fuck out, it was one game. We played bad but it's the second game of the season. We are going to lose games.

Joe Hart is a overrated joke of a goalkeeper makes some great saves again and then drops a clanger and whats better is Pantilimon would have caught that with 1 hand. Garcia at centre back over Boyata? hmmm ok then makes perfect sense. Bring in Cassillas or just give Panti the chance he has already earned

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Malty said:
Disappointing but it's only 1 result we can make it up.

Never give up.

Could this prompt us to dip into the transfer market in the next few days?

I think we'll bring in at least one player for certain. And Hart needs competition. Complacency written all over his performance today.

The whole fucking team was shocking today blaming any individual is ridiculas

They performed they wanted a result and they worked so fucking hard

Personally i see nothing here that puts us anywhere near the top 3 struggle for top 4

Newcastle was great but if you actuallt look at the first 15 mns they had chances

We spent 90M changed a manager and what do we get ? - holistic football without defending

Time will tell but trying to play a Barca style football in the EPL dont and wont and never will work and todays game is why

fuck off

Well done Cardiff

What does Joe Hart have to do to be dropped??

Get Panty in and tell joe to stop washing his hair on corners

Well that was a load of rubbish.
For all the criticism of the defence, Garcia played alright. He couldnt have done anything about the goals we conceded.

That solely rests with Hart IMO.

At least Negredo and Dzeko scored. Someone please tell Aguero to shoot on sight rather than always looking to beat everyone!

The words escapes me; simply dreadful....Surely, we will see a new CB after this performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.