Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Jack_mcfc_ said:
People need to chill the fuck out, it was one game. We played bad but it's the second game of the season. We are going to lose games.

No people don't need to chill out our overrated and over paid players need to sort it out

So much for Pelligerini's wonderful tactics. Cardiff didn't want to know we go a goal up why not seize control of midfield. If anyone thinks this teams good enough to win the league think again. For those who slagged Mancini off what was the difference today. I'll give you a clue under Mancini we knew how to defend and before anyone says Garcia was no worse than Lescott or Zabaletta. Utter dross, beaten by a team that without a doubt will be relegated. City were shite. Rant over.

st. blue said:
Fuck it get the cheque book out cheeky
Pepe Corntrao & Casillas.

I think I'm with you. Been a fan of Hart but am really worried. Glad I chose Chech instead of him for my fnatasy league.

Really annoyed that we are quibbling over 1-2m with Altico for that CH. Look like Arsenal on this one. We need a CH desperatly but have no urgency. Annoyed we still can't defend corners to save our lives.

For me, if we had a goalkeeper who hadn't regressed so much in the past year we still would have gotten something from that game, poor performance or not. Hart is being protected by sentiment and nationality, the errors have been costly for a while now and continue.

I would see if Pantilimon can perform better - certainly he would be more dominant off corners and set-pieces are our Achilles heel right now. Both of the goals from corners were avoidable with an all-conquering goalkeeper.

Jack_mcfc_ said:
People need to chill the fuck out, it was one game. We played bad but it's the second game of the season. We are going to lose games.

No it's a fuckin disaster, if we want to win the title this is exactly the game we need to win

kippaxchris said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:

No people don't need to chill out our overrated and over paid players need to sort it out

its been one game..... we arent gonna win every game no team does

Every team in the league will be studying those corners and licking their lips

Very poor indeed, and just like some of the flat performances last season where the team showed no urgency and rolled it around as though leading by a margin. All three of their goals from crosses into the six yard box and from both corners no-one even got off the ground. Where was the pressing, where was the close passing, where was the will to win? Defend like that again and we'll get stuffed.

Not at all a surprise; we always crumble when confronted with a hostile atmosphere.

We need a centre back that can command when Kompany is out. Lescott looks like he's mentally weak and Garcia's just bang average if not worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.