Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

jimharri said:
pudge said:
Where's all the "can't see us winning by less than 3/4/5" crowd?
Yeah; I'm waiting for them as well.

Secretly I was thinking that before the game. That's why I'm sick I've way overestimated the talent in this team.

Some of the players never seemed to get into the game and it looked like the effort just wasn't there.

We played awful, that being said...

ITT

Balloon-Overreaction.jpg

Well that was fun... not.
How can a team change so much over just a week?

Credit to Cardiff though, but they should really be grateful for Hart's abysmal performance.

Early days. I'm not worrying too much but I agree with the general consensus of this board - we need to learn to play 'championship' quality teams like Cardiff. Teams that camp 10 behind the ball. The rags seem to able to cope with these teams, as do Chelski. We must learn lessons from this game.

Also corners... Sheesh!

We'll recover! If I told you this would be the only game we lose in the whole premiership season, you'd take it :-) crossing my fingers I'm the next mystic meg.

andrewmswift said:
jimharri said:
pudge said:
Where's all the "can't see us winning by less than 3/4/5" crowd?
Yeah; I'm waiting for them as well.

i'm here! it was naive to not think cardiff would come out like a storm, first home league game in 50 years, atmosphere was great and loud.

aguero was poor, hart dismal, center backs both bad.

i think we need two center backs and possibly a pacy LW, i'd only trust lescott in shit easy home games at this point and very poor cup sides

2 center backs??? so we buy 2 cbs and when kompany and nastasic come back we just drop them ??

It's gonna be a frustrating reason away from home. Until we learn how to play against the parked bus them we are royally fucked. I thought width myself was the way - but seeing as he brought Navas off them I'm obviously wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.