carling cup final demichelis or lescott?

Lescott - please.

I know people say there's no room for sentiment in football and all that but Lescott can surely do a job vs Sunderland.

If we win with Lescott in the side, as has already been stated, it completes the domestic treble of winners medals for him, with City.

Being honest, it still irks me that Mancini never gave SWP the last ten minutes vs Stoke in the FA Cup Final - he deserved ten minutes at least

Joleon for me too.
He's been extremely professional and seems like a good guy.
Sentimental yes, but the right choice imo.

Please please let it be Lescott. Plays better alongside Vinny. Can't afford Dermatitis jumping into reckless tackles like he does. My hearts in my mouth every time anyone runs at him with the ball. Clichy at LB and that will do nicely

Should be Lescott for many reasons but MP isn't for sentiment if thats how its viewed.

MDM is his first choice to support VK in big games.

Hopefully he doesn't view this as a big game.

mancity111 said:
Should be Lescott for many reasons but MP isn't for sentiment if thats how its viewed.

MDM is his first choice to support VK in big games.

Hopefully he doesn't view this as a big game.

Ermm what?

I hope to fucking God he views this as a big game. Or there's a good chance Sunderland will beat us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.