carling cup final-nights accomodation

supercity36

anyone already sorted out their digs (if we get there) and could point me in the way of a cheap hotel for the night?

Villa will have booked them all up. But let's not be talking of such matters.

well i understand and i dont want to be over optimistic, but i wouldnt be in favour of kipping in the car. found 2 nights in a hotel for £80 so far

Hotels shouldn't be problem unless you want to be on Wembleys doorstep. I've booked on with Virgin trains for £27 there and back, leaving on Sat afternoon and back on Monday morning (If we get there obviously). Its a gamble worth taking and £27 is not a huge dent in the coffers if we dont make it

There must be a million hotel rooms in London. Don't worry about getting a somewhere to stay.

It is, after all, one of the most visited cities in the world.

I think you ought to wait until Thursday morning before making any plans though.

ffs wait 5 days and stop putting a curse on the fu*king '2nd half'
We have taken tne piss out off the rags for this sort of thing for years, so please, one step at a time.

mancitygaz said:
We have taken tne piss out off the rags for this sort of thing for years, so please, one step at a time.

ffs chill out. Im in a win win situation i've booked train tickets with a mate while we can get them cheap. If we dont make it he is taking his misses to London instead on my ticket. Its not being rash. If i booked a hotel that would be taking a bit too far.

If we are not there we are playing Chelsea that weekend so get it booked or come and stay at mine only 70 miles up the road

Pezzer2 said:
mancitygaz said:

ffs chill out. Im in a win win situation i've booked train tickets with a mate while we can get them cheap. If we dont make it he is taking his misses to London instead on my ticket. Its not being rash. If i booked a hotel that would be taking a bit too far.

Fair play, I'm just a bit nervous

booked a room for £20.00 sleeps 3 at the the Travelodge London Park Royal back in october
done it every cup final since 1981 bound to pay off eventually

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.