carling cup tickets for wba £20

dw7

We have received an allocation of 2800 tickets for the Carling Cup tie at West Brom on Spetember 22 (8pm).
Ticket prices are £20 for adults, £15 for under18s/over 65s and £10 for under 16s. All tickets are subject to availability. If the supporter number used is that of an Adult, then only an Adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 16s and over 65s.

Tickets will be available by telephone on 0870 062 1894 option 1* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the CityStore at the stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria:

Seasoncard holders with 5000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday, September 8

Seasoncard holders with 4000 or more loyalty points – Thursday, September 9

Seasoncard holders with 3000 or more loyalty points – Friday, September 10

Seasoncard holders with 2000 or more loyalty points – Saturday, September 11

Any Seasoncard holder – Tuesday, September 14

Any Citycard/ Live4City holder – Wednesday, September 15

Accesscard/Open sale - Thursday, September 16.

*There is a £2 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings. There will be 20 loyalty points awarded for attending this fixture. There will be no returns in the last week of sale

-- Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:31 pm --

thats a decent allocation and a reasonable price, should be a gd away trip

Would have thought the allocation would have been more for a cup match ... unless that's all City asked for

....... didn't Coventry get 9,000 for the Swamp the other year?

I think we will sell out, not like others but what you have to take into consideration is we have bigger fish to fry. I wont be going WBA as i cant afford to do all the away games (inc European). I will be saving my money for poland instead as that will be a better trip. I bet there are others on here who are in the same boat. Its not about loyalty or any shit like that i just cant afford them all.

Out of all our fans we should be able to get 2,800 to travel a couple of hours away, bet we dont though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.