Carling Cup...

samharris said:
why do these pudits make Hernandez out to be sommat he aint ?? Dont believe the hype.. I kid you not.. a decent keeper would have got to that.

lets see how he does against a good team cos as of yet theyve not played anyone.. (oh yeah the dippers you might say)..

Rags did the job - just wish we had against the Baggies

Baconface gets the results and like it or fookin lump it they are still one of the teams to beat.

So the rags are the bestest team in the world after turning over a wolves side who are still bending over to be fucked.

Don't know about you all, but I thought Wolves played gutless. And the rags look like they're playing in cowboy boots with those stupid fucking socks.

Hernandez magic ffs ?? he shimmied one player.. then hit it straight at the keeper who was too crap to stop it... unbelievable..

LoveCity said:
Another team bends over for no reason at the Theatre of Screams when the rags were there for the taking.
They scored two at that shithole didn't they?

DetCity said:
Don't know about you all, but I thought Wolves played gutless. And the rags look like they're playing in cowboy boots with those stupid fucking socks.

They'll be completely different on Saturday. Kicking fuck out of us.

I hope that Rooney is back for the Derby because he is playing shit, will be completely not match fit and Hernandez is scoring and looking dangerous.

However much we might hate the fckers, they always get the job done when it matters even playing a completely shit team like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.